Paul qualified with an honours degree from the CTA Leamington College of Five Element Acupuncture
As the Founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA): the natural, anti-ageing, skin revitalising treatment, he’s trained acupuncturists in forty countries.
Paul is an engaging teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for his subject. His encouraging and positive teaching style will enable you to develop your skills and enhance your practice.
- 2004: Gained his Lic.Ac. and BA(Hons)
- 2006: Published The Pocket Guide to Facial Enhancement Acupuncture.
- 2008: Became a Zita West Affiliated Fertility Acupuncturist, specialising in Zita’s comprehensive, holistic approach to achieving optimum reproductive health.
- 2012: Guest speaker at the 15th National Acupuncture Association of India Conference in New Delhi. Contributed an article to the BAcC magazine ‘ACU’.
- 2013: Published Facial Enhancement Acupuncture: Clinical Use and Application.
- 2014 & 2016: Contributed articles to Embody magazine.
- 2016: Guest speaker at the International Cosmetic Acupuncture Summit in Tokyo.
- Currently teaching, lecturing and practising in Cornwall.